How to use?
- For best results, we recommend grooming your pet immediately after washing and drying. Use only on a completely dry coat.
- Before using the tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Remove tangles or mats before using this tool. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
- Use this tool much like a brush and gently stroke across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth, angling the stainless steel teeth toward the coat. Start from the head and work your way back, using extra care near the pet’s stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead of using long, gentle strokes up and away from your pet’s skin. Deep or rough brushing can cause your pet’s skin to become red and irritated, so do not apply too much weight or downward pressure. If you notice any redness or irritation, discontinue use.
- Remove excess hair from the teeth by pushing the blue button at the back.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
We truly believe that a good shopping experience is what makes our customers return to us. We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee to exchange/refund your money.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- We offer FREE Worldwide shipping, for more details click here.